Monday, March 27, 2017

Life's Greatest Challenges

Hello Y'all!
I am new to many things this year. I am a licensed realtor and I decided that maybe I should share some of the things I learn about the market and some of my challenges. What sparked real estate? I love looking at homes! I love the character in each home, the stories told, and the new stories that each home has in store for each new family.
I started this blog to unleash my creativity and write away all my thoughts and ideas.
I've always had a niche for story telling and I just started with Real Estate so I figured why not combine all things I love under one blog. I love houses, I love design, I love decorating on a budget, and I love a clean home. I love weddings and planning events too.I love to learn new things and to constantly open new doors for myself. I love the fact that I can learn so much just by picking up a book.
Me before real estate= lost,confused, and not sure really what God had in store for me. I am a firm believer that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. After working in the Restaurant business for more than 10 years I thought it was time to change things up. Besides that was not my destiny I was made for bigger things, I have always known that. And being comfortable at a full time position you aren't really happy with can really take a lot away from who you really are. You lose your motivation to do new things and you get scared to try new things because there's a huge chance you just might fail. But that's not living, living without taking risks in life is not living at all. We should always be motivated to improve ourselves and do whats right by us instead of constantly worrying about what everyone else is doing we should be asking ourselves "What are you doing? "
So buckle down and join me on my adventure down the road unknown and the road somewhat paved!
Thanks so much for your undivided attention.

-Just Christine ➷➶➸♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Had My First Sale.. Now What?

Learning to Market myself is probably the hardest thing I am trying to learn. Things I am trying this Month:  I guess I'll figur...